Friday, December 5, 2008

It feels like Christmas...

Ok, so I may not be in the mood to put up the tree or decorations, but it does feel like Christmas morning for me today. I was doing a little shopping at Funky Playground, I love to check out the dollar deals they release every Thursday. I found that they have a promo right now; if you spend $2 or more in Lauraskathi's store you get her Evelyn kit for free. Well sign me up cause I just fell in love with two of her dollar deal items.

I bought this adorable alpha...
Photobucket
And this festive kit...
Photobucket
Plus here's my sweet freebie...
Photobucket
I feel like Santa just flew by. I'm sitting here downloading all my new digital goodies with a big smile on my face. :)

3 comments:

Jess NBP said...

Yeah I know and I think it's b.c of a twitterfeed app that I have contected with it and twitter.com. just hit cancel everytime it comes up. It's my brother's girlfriend. Hubs gets something for his brother from us, I don't buy that. LOL

Anonymous said...

Yay! Those kits are TOO cute - it's always nice to get something for ourselves when we can. Hurray!

Anonymous said...

Very nice. It's nice to see you doing something for yourself Andrea.