Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Have you read these?

I wrote a series of articles about digital scrapbooking for MomDot. I am really pleased with how they turned out and feel all the effort I put into them was worth it. I love digital scrapbooking and love to talk to other scrappers and share and gain inspiration from them. I hope these posts inspired even one reader to get creative.

Part One: Choosing Software for scrapbooking
Part Two: Digital Freebies
Part Three: Let's Go Shopping! and organizational tips
Part Four: Templates and Quickpages

Also, this week is National Board Game Week, so I used my weekend craft post at MomDot to highlight some homemade board game ideas. I know my family likes to play games together and I hope the ideas I provided will inspire some family fun in other families. Check out this post for information!

No comments: