Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy DSD!


I'm coming down from my Halloween sugar rush and the excitement continues because today is Digital Scrapbooking Day. There are specials and sales galore today and I plan to take advantage of at least a few of them.
I thought I would share with you some of the great deals happening in celebration of this super fun holiday...

Everything in the Orchard is 35% off this weekend, except the Mystery Mega.

Peppermint Creative is offering 30% off their whole store all weekend!

The Designs In Digital girls are hosting a treasure hunt, you can start here.

Every item is 15% off at DesignerDigitals this weekend.

Almost everything at MyScrapShop is 60% off this weekend.

Scrapbook Bytes is offering 50% off all Jennifer M. Trippetti designs this weekend.

Also, don't forget to hop on the Halloween Blog Train by Sunshine Studios and Scrap Orchard designers. This freebie train has a lot of stops, but is so sweet it's worth the download time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi chanced upon your site and love it! I love scrap booking though I think I lack the creativity.

Unknown said...

You have an award waiting for you on my blog.

Felicia said...

Thanks for all of these tips! I would love to get started with this stuff!