Thursday, August 28, 2008

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things About Andrea

13 Things I Have Done Already Today
1. Took my son to Tim Hortons for bagel breakfast
2. Went to Meijer to look for 3M Command Adhesive Hooks and a shoe organizer
3. Installed hooks and shoe organizer in the closet
4. Loaded the crockpot for mac n cheese for dinner
5. Baked up some oatmeal cranberry raisin cookies
6. Made cheesy beefy nachos for lunch
7. Watched cartoons with my son
8. Hollered at the dogs all morning long
9. Took a shower
10. Made the beds
11. Played with my son
12. Visited the mommy board
13. Fell asleep on the couch

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



2 comments:

Ali said...

I just loaded my crockpot today (Friday) too. Chili. Can't wait for dinnertime. I just love fixing one dish meals in the crockpot--easy clean up!

Unknown said...

I miss Meijer **sigh**