Monday, August 25, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

I'm finally jumping on the Menu Plan Monday bandwagon over at OrgJunkie. This is something I have been attempting to do for years now but have always made it too complex to accomplish. So this morning I sat down and simply made a list of dinners for the week, including three new meals in the rotation.

Monday - Taco Salad Bowls (
recipe courtesy of Laura at OrgJunkie), Chips N Salsa
Tuesday - Grilled Chicken Caesar Salads
Wednesday - Alfredo Bowtie Pasta With Ham & Broccoli (a spin off from one of
Laura's recipes)
Thursday - Crockpot Mac N Cheese (something new for me to try from
A Year Of Crockpotting)
Friday - Grilled Hot Dogs, Chips N Salsa and Salad (a mish mash of somethings old and something new)
Saturday - Pizza or Carryout
Sunday - Grilled Chicken Breasts, Mushroom Rice, Corn

3 comments:

The writer and the singer said...

Sounds yummy and welcome to MPM!

Kiy said...

Welcome to MPM! Wow, your menu looks great!

Cheers, Kiy

Mama Said said...

Your menu looks yummy and practical!
I didn't even know there was a Scrapbook Saturday! Yea! Now if only I can find the time . . . .
Thanks for visiting!
Mama Said