Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I won I won I won I won!



Yep that's me doing the Happy Dance! I actually won a contest! Sarcastic Mom emailed me this morning to let me know I am a lucky winner of one of her Orville Redenbacher Popcorn Kits. Yeah baby! I love popcorn and free/won popcorn is sure to taste better than any popcorn I've ever had.

Here's a link to the contest I enterred....http://sarcasticmom.com/reviewsandgiveaways/?p=7

Here's a link to the winners announcement....http://sarcasticmom.com/reviewsandgiveaways/?p=8

Thanks Sarcastic Mom!

6 comments:

MMJ said...

Congrats!! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Congradulations Andrea ! How exciting to win a contest.

Minxy Mimi said...

YAY Andrea!!! Congrats!

~ said...

Greetings!
Just wanted to let you know A Savvy Baby is doing 5 Fabulous Days of Giveaways! We hope you will stop by and check them out!
www.asavvybaby.blogspot.com
Share them with your friends too!!!
WE Love your Blog

The A Savvy Baby Team

WE WOULD LOVE FOR YOU TO ADD US TO YOUR BLOG!!!

Emily ~ Little Window Shoppe said...

Congratulations! How fun...cute site too!

Bridgette said...

CONGRATS! Now you just need to add a movie!